[Freeswitch-users] How could install PHP ESL?

Nyamul Hassan mnhassan at usa.net
Wed Aug 25 20:28:41 PDT 2010

I'm not sure if "make phpmod-install" will work.  I think you need to do the
"make phpmod", and then copy the file to the "ESL.so" file to the php
modules folder for you OS.

On my RHEL 5.5 i386, it is /usr/lib/php/modules/ESL.so

Can you confirm if you see the error with just "make phpmod" as on the wiki?

Regards
HASSAN