[Freeswitch-users] How to stop FS from replying to OPTIONS?

Kristian Kielhofner kris at kriskinc.com
Tue Aug 24 12:17:46 PDT 2010

I think it's legal but you really should remove OPTIONS from
Supported: headers returned by FreeSWITCH.

I have mixed feelings about what the OP is trying to do and whether or
not he really should but I suppose it kind of makes sense...  Perhaps
he could look at something like my sipdos script:

http://blog.krisk.org/2008/07/sip-dosddos-mitigation.html

It will do iptables string matching on SIP packets by method (OPTIONS,
INVITE, REGISTER, etc) and allow you to rate limit and/or drop them.
That would probably work.