[Freeswitch-users] New Bounty (again): Improved Mod_voicemail Emulation

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Tue Aug 24 09:32:14 PDT 2010

> 1) Gauging interest in making this an open source project.

mod_voicemail is already open source.

If you want a feature not in it, specify what it is so that it can be added, or someone can chime in with a tip on how you can already do it. Or you could even supply a patch which adds the feature.

So the list of what's missing is really what's useful.

Steve on iPhone