[Freeswitch-users] Newbie question

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 15:52:14 PDT 2010

Profiles are bound to IP + port, not just port. You could have an IP for
internal and a different IP for external, and then use 5060 on both. That
can either be either 2xLAN, 2xWAN, or 1LAN+1WAN IPs, it doesn't really
matter. Which IP calls go out from just depends which profile you use in the
dialstring.

-Steve