[Freeswitch-users] How to stop SPAM calls?

Malay Thakershi mthakershi at gmail.com
Mon Aug 23 12:47:04 PDT 2010

I am going through documentation but seems iptables can eliminate calls
being made on ports other than required ones.

But my server is Windows. How do I run iptables command?

Also, could you tell me if I block all incoming ports other than 5060 and
5061, will my regular inbound calls work?

Thank you.