[Freeswitch-users] How to stop SPAM calls?

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Mon Aug 23 12:26:09 PDT 2010

Well you're using FreePBX right? The only corse of action you have is to find out why its crashing and reporting the issue on our Jira.  Without any more info to go on you're SOL.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&client=safari&rls=en&defl=en&q=define:Vishing&sa=X&ei=RstyTO24JI_Znge7-6yNCw&ved=0CBIQkAE

/b