[Freeswitch-users] freeswitch CPU usage

Vlasis Hatzistavrou (KTI) vhatz at kinetix.gr
Sun Aug 22 06:06:21 PDT 2010

Nyamul Hassan wrote:
> Why?  On list is fine.  Apparently many would like to see the
> "performance" that others get from their implementation.

Well, I thought too that many would like to see performance stats from
other users,

but

after all the discussion in this thread I drew the conclusion that an
on-list discussion about performance was actually _not_ fine.

After all, you wrote that you understood the devs' irritation about
performance discussions and this is why I proposed to send you the data
off list, since you are interested.

> You could also contribute to the "wiki page", that David was referring to.

I'll just proceed to post the data on the wiki page, then.

Rgds,
Vlasis.