[Freeswitch-users] Webapi Examples location

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Sat Aug 21 15:43:35 PDT 2010

The examples are the ones you already mentioned.  They use some stub code in mod_xml_rpc and api commands in the modules themselves.

Check out in mod_voicemail.c:4227 SWITCH_STANDARD_API(voicemail_api_function)

http://fisheye.freeswitch.org/browse/freeswitch.git/src/mod/applications/mod_voicemail/mod_voicemail.c?r=b5205c0bc0f3c6a0c834679f4abff0a3297f2bc5