[Freeswitch-users] [FreeSWITCH] How to register SIP users with FreeSWITCH using a client.

Tharindu Madushanka tharindufit at gmail.com
Fri Aug 20 23:47:17 PDT 2010

Hi,

I have built a SIP client for my University project and I could make SIP
calls between two accounts using third party free SIP accounts. I used
sip2sip.org to test the functionality.

Now I would like to install a SIP server at my local machine and test how it
works. Then I was looking for SIP open source projects and found this
project.

What I would like to do is. from my client app I want to register ( sign up
) for SIP accounts with FreeSWITCH server I installed..

Could somebody help me to give some points what I have to look into achieve
this functionality..

It's really useful..

Thank you and Kind Regards,

Tharindu Madushanka