[Freeswitch-users] Selecting codec by sample rate

Kristian Kielhofner kris at kriskinc.com
Fri Aug 20 16:27:22 PDT 2010

Tony,

  Thanks, that's what I was trying to asses (trivial vs. non-trivial).
 I'm spoiled because most of my requests seem to be trivial and get
fixed in an hour or less :).

  Well the bounty is still up and open.  This is something I'm very
interested in and if you get any more details let me know.

Thanks again!

--
Kristian Kielhofner
http://www.astlinux.org