[Freeswitch-users] Paging calls

Sean Holt sean at obscuradigital.com
Thu Aug 19 08:30:01 PDT 2010

Glad I was able start this discussion......

Anyways I did buy the book before it was released and I read through the mad
boss example, but no success.  Curious if anyone else has had success
setting up this functionality using this particular 321 Polycom model?

Thanks,
Sean

On 8/19/10 8:11 AM, "Brian West" <brian at freeswitch.org> wrote:

> This is one of the perfect topics for the Cookbook... Now will be doing this
> in the style of Julia Childs?
>
> :P
>
> /b
>
> On Aug 19, 2010, at 10:07 AM, Anthony Minessale wrote:
>
>> If we write the cookbook, then we can say "READ THE BOOK*S* *SMACK*"
>> then it'll be ok.
>>
>> On Thu, Aug 19, 2010 at 9:47 AM, Brian West <brian at freeswitch.org> wrote:
>>> I just don't want our default answer to be "READ THE BOOK *SMACK*" ... so
>>> lets all try not to get into that mindset  ;)
>>>
>>> /b

Sean Holt
Director of IT

+1 415 227 9979   STUDIO
+1 510 207 9553   MOBILE

Obscura Digital
729 Tennessee St.
San Francisco, CA 94107
www.obscuradigital.com

\   SAN FRANCISCO   \   NEW YORK   \   TOKYO   \