[Freeswitch-users] Which db/*.db files are not suited for tmpfs?

Patrick Lists freeswitch-list at puzzled.xs4all.nl
Wed Aug 18 11:17:13 PDT 2010

Hi,

Earlier I read the interesting postings about the use of tmpfs. Looking
at the files in db/ I wonder if anyone knows which ones needs to be
persistent across FreeSWITCH restarts or which are unsuitable for use
with tmpfs e.g. in case of a power failure. From Steven Ayre's comment I
understand that voicemail_default.db should not be put on tmpfs. Are
there any other db files that should *not* be put on tmpfs?

Overview of files I have in db/ on my test box:

call_limit.db
core.db
directory.db
fifo.db