[Freeswitch-users] Is mod_java supported on windows?

xuyan yang xyangni at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 20:47:16 PDT 2010

I am trying to compile it and meet a undefined SWITCH_PREFIX_DIR. So I
added

#ifndef SWITCH_PREFIX_DIR
#define SWITCH_PREFIX_DIR "."
#endif

It can be compiled now, but a link error stopped me:
switch_swig_wrap.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "struct
JavaVM_ * javaVM" (?javaVM@@3PAUJavaVM_@@A)
And I have already added jvm.lib from jdk to the link option.
Googled it, and no answer found.