[Freeswitch-users] playandgetdigits regex to get '#'

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Aug 17 12:45:44 PDT 2010

On Tue, Aug 17, 2010 at 11:14 AM, Anthony Minessale <
anthony.minessale at gmail.com> wrote:

> you could set no terminator instead and just look for the ## with your
> regex.
> It's uncommon, so it's only not possible because there has been no demand
> for it at all.

This is essentially what I was suggesting. Use playandgetdigits, have no
terminators, and then have your regex capture the trailing ## characters. It
will require a bit of logic on your part but I don't see why you couldn't do
it. Just remember what I said about the timeout value because your users
will have to wait a few seconds after pressing the ## before the system
accepts that as the finished input.
-MC