[Freeswitch-users] SPA8000

Erkan Ünlü erkan at speedingtrade.com
Tue Aug 17 03:03:02 PDT 2010

You have right.
It works.

The problem is the modem.
I have select NAT = Yes in SPA8000 but if I change the installed modem by the customer, so all things works.
It's interesting, the modem is a cheap modem and with that Airties modem doesn't work.
But with Thomson and Zyxel that I tested, they work without problems.

The confused thing is. If I try it with a softphone they work without problem. But the SPA8000 can't registered to the freeswitch server with the Airties Modem. The connection to other servers works.

Thank you very much.
Kind regards
Erkan