[Freeswitch-users] playing a message while bridging

babak yakhchali babak.freeswitch at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 22:52:03 PDT 2010

Hi is it possible to play a message while bridge is taking place, like
 <action application="set" data="ringback=/message.wav"/>
 <action application="bridge" data="sofia/internal/211%192.168.11.30"/>
I've tried many combinations but sometimes I get server failure and in the
best case the message file is played like beep beep . .. (but it's a voice
message)!!! and it never works
for now I'm using answer and playback and then I bridge but I wanted to see
if it is possible not to answer the call
thanx