[Freeswitch-users] valet park and event_socket

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Sun Aug 15 12:40:05 PDT 2010

On Sat, Aug 14, 2010 at 2:47 PM, Peter P GMX <Prometheus001 at gmx.net> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> before I try to implement and test this, I simply ask some question
> beforehand (see
> http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Misc._Dialplan_Tools_valet_park):
> - is there an event, which I can subscribe to via event socket, when a
> new parking lot is created?

- is there an event, which I can subscribe to via event socket, when a
> used parking lot is emptied?

 I see 3 different events created by mod_valet_parking.c and none of them
have to do with a valet being "created" or "emptied". They are: exit, hold,
and bridge.
If you want to see all of the events fired as callers are put into or taken
out of a valet:
fs_cli
/log 0
/events plain all
/filter Event-Subclass valet_parking::info

- can a lot number be alphanumeric, e.g. peter_8001 ?

Yes, you can have alphanumerics in the lot name.
-MC