[Freeswitch-users] Strange early media SDP behavior

Kristian Kielhofner kris at kriskinc.com
Sat Aug 14 08:48:58 PDT 2010

I missed the part about bypass_media but offer/answer stays the same. In
this case the remote end is selecting PCMU from the advertised codec list.
What is it configured to do?

Do you have a full trace showing both legs? It's not clear from the few SDPs
you've posted which endpoint is which, where fs is, etc.

--
Kristian Kielhofner
http://blog.krisk.org