[Freeswitch-users] Strange early media SDP behavior

Sergey Okhapkin sos at sokhapkin.dyndns.org
Sat Aug 14 08:47:24 PDT 2010

Also when leg B answers the call (with the same 3 codecs), FS sends 200 OK to
leg A with all 3 codecs, so codecs strip happens for early media only.

The problem is that leg A early_sdp differs from local_sdp and mod_sofia
disables SOA support which leads to problems later, when leg A uac sends SIP
session timer reinvite.