[Freeswitch-users] Audio quesion

Marshall Harrison marshall at gotspeech.net
Fri Aug 13 13:05:58 PDT 2010

According to him 5080 is the only port open on the firewall for the IP of
the server..

Things have progressed some.

FS and MSS are running on the same box. Inbound calls, outbound calls, blind
transfers and supervised (whisper) transfers were working outside the
firewall.

Now he has moved it inside the firewall and calls work but no audio. I've
had him open ports 1024 - 65535 which are what MSS requires but still no
audio.

I'll have him check bypass_media setting.

Could be that their NAT is screwing things up.

Marshall Harrison

*  <mailto:marshall at gotspeech.net> marshall at gotspeech.net | (  904.342.6205