[Freeswitch-users] FS with Red5 Streaming-Server (RTMP-Stream)

Dennis odermann at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 12 01:01:09 PDT 2010

it sounds as if there is a way to stream audio from fs over red5 to a
flash-player.

could someone explain how it is done? we do not want any telephony or
any bi-directional things. we just need a simple one-way solution to
listen to calls.

in the moment we stream like this: fs -> icecast2 -> flash
audio-player (which makes it a http stream)

we would like to go another way: fs -> red5 -> flash audio-player
(where the stream to the flash player ist rtmp)

it would be great, if someone could explain how it works!

thanks
dennis