[Freeswitch-users] A/B Leg nibble billing and CDR

Bill W freeswitch at aastral.net
Wed Aug 11 08:19:05 PDT 2010

Hi Everybody!

In some (but not all) cases, I need to nibble bill on both the A and the
B legs, and I need to log those CDR records appropriately.

So my questions are:
1. Is it possible to nibble on A and B legs of the same call, to
different nibble accounts and at different rates?

Could I simply do:
<action application="set" data="nibble_account=1" />
<action application="set" data="nibble_rate=0.03" />
<action application="bridge"
data="{enable_heartbeat_events=60,nibble_account=2}${lcr_auto_route}"/>
(assuming I have LCR export a different nibble_rate to the B-leg)

2. If I do this, will the appropriate nibble_rate and
nibble_total_billed be set correctly in the respective A and B legs,
assuming I'm logging both a and b legs in mod_cdr_csv?

3. Is there some channel variable I can log that shows which
A-leg-cdr-record a B-leg record belongs to?

Thanks!
Bill