[Freeswitch-users] Nextone one-way Audio issue

Errol Samuels esamuels777 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 19:41:51 PDT 2010

Dear All,

One of my carrier partners uses Nextone SBC and we can send traffic to them
from Freeswitch without any issues.  However, when they send traffic to our
Freeswitch box they are getting one-way audio.  The Nextone SBC and our
Freeswitch are both on Public IPs.

FreeSWITCH Version:  1.0.head (git-910729b 2010-07-29 12-09-49 +0200)

I have to wait until tomorrow for the carrier to re-test and I will get a
SIP Trace then.

So for the moment does anyone have any ideas?

Regards,

Errol