[Freeswitch-users] bgapi playback not working

Chaitanya Bhatt // Viva chaitanya at vivainfomedia.com
Wed Aug 11 04:25:50 PDT 2010

Hey

I am using Freeswitch ESL librarary & commands with help of IVR.pm(provided
in perl esl module).
When i trying "execute('playback','file.wav')" i am getting call properly
but i want to play this file in background, so i am trying to use
bgapi('playback','file.wav') but i am not getting call properly.
I tried "api('playback','file.wav')" as well, but this also not working.
Can you please guide me how can i resolve this ?

Incase of any further queries, Please feel free to mail me or contact me on
the numbers provided below.

Thanks & Regards,
Chaitanya Bhatt
Software Engineer.

Viva Infomedia Pvt. Ltd.
242, Oshiwara Industrial Centre,
New Link Road, Opp. Oshiwara Bus Depot,
Goregaon West, Mumbai 400104.

Direct: +91.22.40310356
Board: +91.22.40310310
Email : chaitanya at vivainfomedia.com

Viva Infomedia: Awarded as Best SME (E-Commerce) at CNBC Emerging India
Awards 2009