[Freeswitch-users] Small office configuration

Jean-Yves F. Barbier 12ukwn at gmail.com
Tue Aug 10 23:18:33 PDT 2010

Le Tue, 10 Aug 2010 17:52:43 -0500,
Brian West <brian at freeswitch.org> a écrit :

> if thats the case we might want to consider some modifications to the
> defaults ;)

I don't know if it is possible but the possibility, by group or
extension, to have a caller beeing redirected to MOH if callee's line
busy AND automatically reconnected to this same group/extension when line
becomes ready would be nice (in an orderly fashion.)

I used that in a former live with asterisk, and had a regular announcement
(every 30 sec) in MOH to tell people on queue that they were able to leave
a message by hitting the star key, which redirected to my VM.

JY
--
They can always run stderr through uniq.  :-)
		-- Larry Wall in <199704012331.PAA16535 at wall.org>