[Freeswitch-users] Video Support

John Hermanski John.Hermanski at dialogic.com
Mon Aug 9 14:45:30 PDT 2010

Hi Samuel,

Well, I guess you could, but as it's a Freeswitch client that is specifically designed to work with a Diastar server, it would be kind of pointless.

The "server" is all software and runs on a moderately powerful PC.  So, if you have a PC with a decent multicore CPU and 1 GB of memory, you can download the server software, get a trial license (http://www.dialogic.com/technologies/open-source/diastar.htm?regID=38692)
 and start working with mod_woomera.

We distribute the software as a bootable ISO that self-installs - CentOS included -  quite easily.  It will, however, overwrite your disk drive.

John Hermanski
Technical Marketing Engineer
Dialogic

This e-mail is intended only for the named recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. No waiver of privilege, confidence or otherwise is intended by virtue of communication via the internet. Any unauthorized use, dissemination or copying is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, or are not named as a recipient, please immediately notify the sender and destroy all copies of this e-mail.