[Freeswitch-users] Setting up a calling station in Addis Ababa

jprsa jprsa at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 2 20:39:07 PDT 2010

Hello,

I am travelling to Addis Ababa in a few weeks and i would like to know if
anyone has used freeswitch services from ethiopia.

I set up my freeswitch servers in the US and in HK and I would like some
advice re: connecting to my servers using softphones or ATAs while I am in
Addis Ababa.  I am not sure if the ISPs in Addis Ababa will let my packets
through.

Thanks

jprsa