[Freeswitch-users] Module build problem with wanpipe

Jim jim at k4gvo.com
Mon Aug 2 08:42:05 PDT 2010

On 08/01/2010 04:47 PM, Moises Silva wrote:
> "uname -a"
> "ls -la /lib/modules"
> "ls -la lib/modules/`uname -r`"
> "cat /lib/modules/`uname -r`/build/Makefile"

Hi, Moises,

Thanks for the response.   I tried numerous things yesterday and nothing
seemed to work.  I rebooted this morning and for some reason things are
back to working better.  I still have problems but I think they are
unrelated to the new drivers.  I'll have to get back to you.  At least
the A200 is now being configured by freeswitch.

Thanks,
Jim.