[Freeswitch-users] libpri not working [solved]

Tom Baldwin tomb at cachecomm.com
Fri Apr 30 19:29:18 PDT 2010

I was trying to show that i tried both libpri and openzap's pri stack.
But not at the same time, sorry about the confusion. I found my problem
now it works great thanks for your time. I have a fractional PRI that
start on channel 16 to 23 . Openzap had set them starting at 1:1 to 1:8
so the call was trying to go out on channels one through eight on the
PRI .