[Freeswitch-users] What to do after 1.0.6 has been released?

William Suffill william.suffill at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 10:00:16 PDT 2010

I usually tend to keep tabs on the changes committed to the tree since the
version I'm running looking in particular for changes that effect core or
modules I use. Upgrading production systems isn't something to take lightly
so I try to test the version in a lab first before pushing to production.

Knock on wood I haven't had any major issues since any issues found in the
source tree tend to be fixed quickly when reported with enough detail.

-- W