[Freeswitch-users] Freeswitch and dynamic application

Yossi Neiman freeswitch at cartissolutions.com
Tue Apr 27 02:21:45 PDT 2010

On 4/27/2010 7:06 AM, Martrès Jean-Jacques wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> I need to build dynamic application using freeswitch.
> Based on your experiences what is the best solution ?
>
> Using a LUA script or use the event_socket ?

There isn't any one particular "best" way other than the way that
accomplishes what you need in the most efficient manner.  FreeSWITCH is
sort of like a swiss army knife in this regard - you can use LUA,
Javascript, C, C++, managed code, etc. etc. etc.

Sure, we can give you our opinions on what we think is "best" based upon
your actual use-case scenario...  But again, it's only general guidance
really.

--
Yossi Neiman
Cartis Solutions, Inc. - http://www.cartissolutions.com