[Freeswitch-users] need help on IVR

Jan Berger janvb at live.com
Tue Apr 27 02:25:39 PDT 2010

I want a red figgledingerbort :)

From: mike at jerris.com
Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 00:02:52 -0400
To: freeswitch-users at lists.freeswitch.org
Subject: Re: [Freeswitch-users] need help on IVR

Well.. I still don't get what a "sip server" is.  Lets just call it a figgledingerbort, that term seems just as useful and defined.  You could use the deflect app to do what you seem to be suggesting.

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Misc._Dialplan_Tools_deflect

This will send the invite to your figgledingerbort or whatever sip proxy or UA you want to send it to as specified in the uri.

Mike