[Freeswitch-users] How to handle and parse "detect speech" answer?

patrick patrick at speechpro.com
Mon Apr 26 04:19:47 PDT 2010

  detect speech

described here:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Misc._Dialplan_Tools_detect_speech

I have some recog result in freeswitch console:

Caller-Channel-Hangup-Time: 0
Caller-Channel-Transfer-Time: 0
Caller-Screen-Bit: true
Caller-Privacy-Hide-Name: false
Caller-Privacy-Hide-Number: false

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<result grammar="holdr">
  <interpretation grammar="yesno" confidence="98">
    <input mode="speech">YES</input>
  </interpretation>
</result>

They say: The XML body at the end there with our result has a
Content-Length of 165. That is included as part of the overall count of
1791 so don't get tripped up parsing that.

1. How can I get this answer from console to any variable in my dialplan.?
2. How and when the best way to parse it?

--
С уважением,

Равальдини Патрик Стефанович
Инженер по тестированию