[Freeswitch-users] mod_say or strftime problems?

Yuriy Ivzhenko yivzhenko at mksat.net
Thu Apr 22 05:12:18 PDT 2010

I have same problem with mod_say_ru if timezone is set to

<action application="set" data="timezone=Europe/Kiev"/>

And i don't understand why  "tm.tm_hour + 1"
In source code
        if (say_time) {
                switch_snprintf(buf, sizeof(buf), "%d:%d:%d", tm.tm_hour + 1,
tm.tm_min, tm.tm_sec);
                say_args->type = SST_TIME_MEASUREMENT;
                ru_say_time(session, buf, say_args, args);

As temporary resolution i just set different timezone :)