[Freeswitch-users] Having a problem with attended transfer when FS is the transfer target

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Wed Apr 21 08:23:45 PDT 2010

I'm trying to understand this:

If FS is acting as a phone in your scenario why are you sending a refer to
it and not the server?
In most situations there is a b2bua server who routes the calls and takes
all the REFER.
Is this one of those PROXY only sip servers?

I think you would need to produce a full debug log of this, and if you are
using some kind of proxy based setup we would need some way to easily
reproduce it or visit your lab because we do not typically use anything of
the sort.

Execute these commands and reproduce it and capture the whole log and put it
on
http://pastebin.freeswitch.org

sofia profile internal siptrace on
console loglevel debug