[Freeswitch-users] Voice quality Freeswitch on Centos on VMware EXSi

Giovanni Maruzzelli gmaruzz at celliax.org
Wed Apr 21 07:28:47 PDT 2010

On Wed, Apr 21, 2010 at 4:18 PM, Peter Olsson
<peter.olsson at visionutveckling.se> wrote:
> Just avoid virtualization – I think that’s the only solution..

And an easy one, by the way. Just quantify the amount of time you'll
use to "maybe" get it right... When virtualization will be really
ready for voip, we all we'll be aware of that ;). Don't fear you
missed that while you were in Spring holydays

-giovanni

> /Peter

Sincerely,

Giovanni Maruzzelli