[Freeswitch-users] Memory leak in mod_nibblebill or in ODBC core?

Sergey Okhapkin sos at sokhapkin.dyndns.org
Sun Apr 18 05:28:04 PDT 2010

According to valgrind there are no big leaks.

==12476== LEAK SUMMARY:
==12476==    definitely lost: 146,309 bytes in 189 blocks.
==12476==    indirectly lost: 176 bytes in 12 blocks.
==12476==      possibly lost: 12,336 bytes in 18 blocks.
==12476==    still reachable: 1,077,431 bytes in 550 blocks.
==12476==         suppressed: 0 bytes in 0 blocks.