[Freeswitch-users] looking for someone who working on mod_redis

Michael Jerris mike at jerris.com
Sat Apr 17 22:52:27 PDT 2010

I spent some time looking at credis, but I think something better is probably needed, it may work, but its not architected with a lot of thought to performing as well as it could or working well in general.  Also, it only supports fairly old redis.  A better approach is probably building a stand alone lib in the redis tree itself.  the redis author says he has one or the next major version that will be checked in at some point.

Mike