[Freeswitch-users] Load balancing question

Lon Baker lon at kickasspixels.com
Thu Apr 15 13:56:55 PDT 2010

Hi gang,

I am tasked with load balancing calls to a cluster of Freeswitch servers, all running different "applications". Some will be handling conferencing others regular call routing.

We are using OpenSIPs to proxy to the clusters, but I'm trying to figure out a way to "know" which server is handling a particular conference for example. So we route all participants into the correct server and conference room.

Any ideas on doing this?

Thanks for any ideas.

Lon