[Freeswitch-users] origination_caller_id_name doesn't seem to be working

Mark Sobkow m.sobkow at marketelsystems.com
Wed Apr 14 11:30:50 PDT 2010

OriginateCmd is
"{call_timeout=15,originate_timeout=15,origination_caller_id_name='Mark
Test',origination_caller_id_number=3065551212}sofia/external/533 at rats.marketel
'&erlang( pbx_called_cust pursuit at testsrv )'"

However, I'm not getting the origination caller id name displayed on the
soft phone, even after answering the call.  Could this be a problem with
the Asterisk gateway, or is there a problem with the implementation in
Freeswitch?  Unfortunately I have to route all my calls through the
Asterisk gateway, so I can't tell whether it's a problem with Freeswitch
or not.

--
Mark Sobkow
Senior Developer