[Freeswitch-users] Problem with SIP INFO (caller display update) after connect

Helmut Kuper helmut.kuper at ewetel.de
Wed Apr 14 09:36:00 PDT 2010

Hi again,

I found that the reason for this is maybe function send_display inf code
file switch_ivr_bridge.c.

At Line around 115 I replaced this:

	name = caller_profile->caller_id_name;
        number = caller_profile->caller_id_number;

with this:
        if (!(name = switch_channel_get_variable(caller_channel,
"effective_caller_id_name"))) {
            name = caller_profile->caller_id_name;
        }
        if (!(number = switch_channel_get_variable(caller_channel,
"effective_caller_id_number"))) {
            number = caller_profile->caller_id_number;
        }

Just for testing ... and it works as I wanted as long as I set
effective_caller_id_name and -number to the value I need.

Makes this sense to you? Or should openzap resp mod_openzap be enhanced
to detect "type of number" and add a 0 resp 00 to caller_id_number?

regards
helmut