[Freeswitch-users] Cisco 7911G

Dave Stevenson stevendt at primrosebank.net
Wed Apr 14 02:57:34 PDT 2010

Hi Mathieu,

The phone was SCCP but I've just converted it to SIP as I have not managed
to get time to try FreeSWITCH SCCP support yet. Having picked up a couple of
working config files off the internet, I have managed to get the 7911
working but the config file is a mystery to me at the moment and I would
like to get some more information on what the options in there actually do.

On the SCCP front, I do have another SCCP phone which can't be converted to
SIP so I do want to try to get mod_skinny working. I have looked at it, but
there was no Windows (Visual Studio) build file when I last looked, so I
can't compile it at the moment - unless there is a Build File in there now ?

regards
Dave