[Freeswitch-users] SIP Trunk Mitel 3300

Kevin Green kevin at johnnyvoip.com
Fri Apr 9 14:33:33 PDT 2010

Hi Kenny,

I've done this before. It's relatively straightforward if you are
experienced with the 3300.

You should simply need to setup a SIP trunk in the 3300 and point it to the
FS box. There are a few ways to deal with authentication depending on your
needs. You can setup ARS in the 3300 to push calls to the FS box, and from
the FS box you can makes calls across a gateway to the 3300 and out the the
PSTN.

If you have any questions please feel free to give me a buzz at the number
below.

Regards,
   Kevin Green

JohnnyVoIP