[Freeswitch-users] SIP Trunk Mitel 3300

Dan Le dule.maillist at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 16:34:10 PDT 2010

Can you be a bit more specific what you want to accomplish?

We often trunk to a 3300 and I know many that have done so without issues;
the configuration is quite straightforward. Gateway configs in FS, SIP Peer
Profile (+ all the dependent forms) in the 3300 and you're pretty much good
to go.
Sorry I don't know what kind of information you're looking for in
particular.

Dan

On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 12:08 PM, Kenneth Noisewater <noisewaterphd at gmail.com