[Freeswitch-users] Getting git updates

Lars Zeb larclap at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 9 14:33:12 PDT 2010

Once we pull down the full FreeSWITCH version using git, should we continue
to use 'make current' to update thereafter?

I started with this command and interrupted it just after it had pulled the
source changes. I was surprised to see that "fs_cli" no longer worked. I
went to freeswitch/bin and it was gone. Are the contents of this directory
removed in 'make current'?

I also saw core files (core.pid?) in the freeswitch/bin folder. Is it safe
to remove these? They are about 200M each.

Thanks, Lars