[Freeswitch-users] Recommended phones

Yehavi Bourvine yehavi.bourvine at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 20:57:33 PDT 2010

Over the last three years we've tested quite a few brands of phones. Most of
them were real crap, only very few were reliable. From the better ones our
users preffered the Polycoms.
The Polycoms (and SNOMs) are probably the most expensive ones. Polycom has
the central boot server provisioning method which saves on initial setup
manpower (SNOM proobably has the same - didn't test).
Polycoms are also quite intiuitive for the user, so less support
personnel... This is currently crucial to us as we are deploying them using
already busy staff.

BTW, we did not tried Aastra as they are quite rare here.

                                 Regards, __Yehavi: