[Freeswitch-users] transcoding

Moises Silva moises.silva at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 09:04:43 PDT 2010

Yes, also may be mod_sofia should be notified ( I think there is a way
already to notify about module loading/unloading ) so the list of codecs is
reloaded, cuz right now if mod_sofia is loaded and later on a codec module
is added, sofia does not know about it, or that's the impression I got when
testing.

Moises Silva
Senior Software Engineer
Sangoma Technologies Inc. | 50 McIntosh Drive, Suite 120, Markham ON L3R 9T3
Canada
t. 1 905 474 1990 x 128 | e. moy at sangoma.com