[Freeswitch-users] Two Major Problems

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Thu Apr 8 16:24:43 PDT 2010

On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 3:18 PM, Ken Fulmer <
kenfulmer at icstechnologysolutions.com> wrote:

>  Actually, I did purchase a license and installed it today. One call
> establishes at 729. When I hang up the phone and try again, it’s 711.

Make sure that the encoder/decoder isn't still in use prior to trying the
second call. After you hang up, do a "show channels" and see if the call is
still "up" or not. Also, do "g729_status" to see if the encoder or decoder
is in use. Keep doing "g729_status" until the 'coders are not in use. If
there is a long delay then open up a JIRA ticket on jira.freeswitch.org.

> The Proxy Authentication Required is being sent by FreeSwitch to the
> internal PBX. I have registration disabled on the FreeSwitch gateway and the
> internal server.

By default the SIP profile will challenge if the IP address of the caller is
not in the ACL. Open conf/autoload_configs/acl.conf.xml and locate the
"domains" node. Add your PBX's IP address. You'll see an example in the
comments. Once you're done editing, save the file and then go to the fs_cli
and do:
reloadacl reloadxml

Then make a call from PBX to FS and it should go through.
-MC