[Freeswitch-users] Problem sending DTMF using an FXS channel

devel at thom.fr.eu.org devel at thom.fr.eu.org
Thu Apr 8 12:55:35 PDT 2010

Log is in http://pastebin.freeswitch.org/12665

Dialplan is following (included in default freeswitch) :

    <extension name="Outgoing FXO Free">

      <condition field="destination_number" expression="^(0[1234589].*)$">

                  <!--<action application="ring_ready"/>-->

          <action application="set" data="effective_caller_id_name=Francois
Legal"/>

          <action application="set"
data="effective_caller_id_number=0950640430"/>

          <action application="set" data="ringback=${hold_music}"/>

          <action application="set" data="transfer_ringback=${hold_music}"/>

          <action application="bridge"
data="openzap/2/2/$1|sofia/gateway/freephonie.net/$1|openzap/2/1/$1"/>

      </condition>

    </extension>

I forgot to mention that I’m using sangoma A400 with HW DTMF detection.

François