[Freeswitch-users] Call Screener

Todd phunk0000 at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 7 14:27:09 PDT 2010

What I need it to do is this:  I have apprx. 100,000 numbers from across the
country provided by eTollFree, PacWest, XO, Global Pop, and Vitelity.  In
order to prevent call bomb DoS attacks I need FS to screen the CID of every
incoming call and BlackList or Block any CID's that violate a threshold of
20 call per minute or day even.  I was thinking that limit_hash

<action application="limit_hash" data="cidlimit ${caller_id_number} 20/60"
/>

Would block any calls from the same CID above 20 in a one minute period.  If
there is a better way to setup FS to examine every incoming call and
BlackList CID's that violate threshold parameters that you could tell me
that would be great.  Thanks!